A refined townhouse-style hideout, standing in the shadows of Hanamachi (fleshpot), Gion.
Enjoy spectacular Kyoto cuisine made with seasonal ingredients, a once-in-a-lifetime chance.
Hanasaki – Gion, located in Kyoto, Gion, where many geiko and maiko come and go, preserves old townhouse-style refinement and offers Kyoto notorious cuisine while spreading the mood of “Those in the know, know it well”.
Enjoy seasonal colors in each dish in Kyoto-style rooms floored with tatami mats and experience the pomposity of Kyoto cuisine.
The chef prepares charcoal-grilled fish in front of the guests, and our Hana Kaiseki (10,000 yen) as well as our Mai Kaiseki (12,000 yen) that include seafood sushi are highly popular among foreigners.
Reservation is required.
Set of dishes, serverd on an individual tray.
This course is popular among the visitors from the foreign countries.
In Lunch time, it is available private room at 5,000yen
(dinner time : 10,000yen) or more of kauseki.
Please excuse when private room is fully booked.
Hot Pot Menu
- Boiled fugu dish - winter only
- Crab shabu-shabu - winter only
- maket price
- GION KYO-RYOURI HANASAKI
祇園 京料理 花咲 祇園本店
- 570-17, Gionmachiminamigawa, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto, 605-0074
- Keihan Main Line Gion-Shijo Station 10-minute walk
Hankyu Kyoto Line Kawaramachi Station 10-minute walk
- Monday - Sunday Lunch: 11:30 - 14:00(LO)
Monday - Sunday Dinner: 17:30 - 22:00(LO20:00)
No fixed holiday
- Cards accepted
- VISA MASTER UC DC Diners Club American Express JCB MUFG
- Service charge
- 10%(a fee added to the bill)